Sunday, November 27, 2011

News from China

Dear Editor:

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Oliver Haiqing Hua, an Economist, Business Consultant, Report Writer from China.

China is definitely a market not to be ignored. Therefore, I would dare to suggest you to use me to be your reporter for the news and critics from China since there are so many actions happens daily in China which would be interesting for your audience to know, and I have the experience and skill to report on the most interesting stories for your publication.

Please visit my blogs to know more about me:

My blog in Chinese:    http://blog.sina.com.cn/chinesecanadian
My blog in English:     http://blog.sina.com.cn/chinamarketreview
My blog in English:     http://newsfromchina.blog.com/about/
My blog in English:     http://www.eegoes.com/user/haiqing.hua

Presently, I have been working for the following organizations as their reporters, representatives in China on freelance base:
China Representative: http://www.wtcindustries.com
China Representative: http://www.jeccomposites.com
China Representative: http://www.abnnewswire.com
China Representative: http://www.caraway.ie
China Representative: http://www.intlmonetary.com

26 Years Expertise: Economics, Government, Technology, Industries, Marketing, Finance, R&D, Networking, Sourcing, Investigation, Management, Distribution, Sales, Inspection, Technical Support, Reports Writing, Publishing, Teaching ... ...

I hope I can be included in your network and make contributions with my expertise for your business growth and my personal income to make ends meet.


I have educated and worked in China and Canada. I have systematic knowledge of logistics, accounting, finance, investment, and marketing. I have experience in engineering projects for a broad range of industries. I have strong analytical and quantitative skills.

I have excellent organization, negotiation, verbal and written presentation skills, and extensive IT skills. Recently, I have worked as an independent business consultant for Kam controls, Willburt company, United Rotary Brushes, Top Technology, have contributed the business start up in China , marketing effort in USA , Asia, and Europe.

My successful customers include Oil industry, Military, mobile communication, electronics, civil, construction, Chemical.I am specializes in market research and consulting service for enterprise marketing. I have provided special market research services like competitive information, competitive strategy, product testing, brand construction, satisfaction research, mystery customer, store monitoring, and advertisement effect evaluation in more than 20 industries, including IT, communication, home appliance, automobile, real estate, pharmaceutical, energy, chemical, finance, and manufacturing, etc.

I have provided management consulting services for 50 enterprises. The industries served include real estate, power, chemical, steel & iron, furniture, food, mechanical, finance, engineering, garment, tourism, agriculture, electronics, and logistics, etc.

The areas served include management consulting on enterprise strategy and its implementation and consulting on marketing management, business process, human resources management, SMB development, and investment, etc. These experiences provide me with extraordinary capacity on management consulting. With the accumulation of consulting results, we are capable of providing enterprises with comprehensive management solutions on a large scale.

To create  the broadest international vision together with the companies with a farthest plan for globalization and international development. To promote the "management transformation" of enterprises, to upgrade their management capacity, and to work together with our customers for creating first class enterprises. To provide you with sound foundation for decision-making and management consulting for planning your business in a long term through market research.

I believe I would be a good match with your company and that I would be able to live up to your expectations. I am excited by the prospect of an opportunity to contribute my years of knowledge, skills, and experience to the success of your business and I sincerely hope you look upon my application favorably.

Kind Regards,
Oliver

Oliver Haiqing Hua
email: haiqing1@yahoo.com
Skype: oliverhua1
cell in China: +86-137-01879982

I strongly believe what they said in their website: "If you leave this subject for another day, when you have time for it, then most likely you will never get around to it until it is too late. Too late, is when you realize that you should of done this a long time ago.  Too late, is when you realize that your competition has overtaken you. Too late, is when your business stops growing and you start to thinking of letting people go. There is no need to let things go that way. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

alveice Team. Powered by Blogger.